good healthy treat for our four legged friends... Had to make a correction on this recipe..the firt time I made them..way too dry..could not even get a dough..When I made them, my dog pulled on the lace tablecloth and pulled container of treats, that I had cooling..he ate almost all of them, before I discovered it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- 2Blend in 2 large eggs, lightly beaten.
- 3Stir in water and apple.mix till dough forms.
- 4If dough still seems unworkable, add enough chicken broth so dough will come together.
- 5Knead on lightly floured surface till smooth.
- 6Roll on lightly floured surface.
- 7Cut with desired shape cookie cutters.
- 8Place on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- 9Bake at 325* till brown and crunchy.10-12 minute.
- 10Store tightly covered.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Apple Dog Treats
Serving Size: 1 (876 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.5
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.9 mg
- Sodium 7.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g