Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
good healthy treat for our four legged friends... Had to make a correction on this recipe..the firt time I made them..way too dry..could not even get a dough..When I made them, my dog pulled on the lace tablecloth and pulled container of treats, that I had cooling..he ate almost all of them, before I discovered it
- In large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Blend in 2 large eggs, lightly beaten.
- Stir in water and apple.mix till dough forms.
- If dough still seems unworkable, add enough chicken broth so dough will come together.
- Knead on lightly floured surface till smooth.
- Roll on lightly floured surface.
- Cut with desired shape cookie cutters.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 325* till brown and crunchy.10-12 minute.
- Store tightly covered.