Recipe by LAURIE
This is a versatile as you want to make it! Vary the apples, vary the flavor of wrap or tortilla and better yet...try it by spreading some creamy peanut butter on the wrap before adding the apple mixture. Yummo!
- 2 medium apples (you choose the variety)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 -4 tortillas (or wraps 8-10 inch size)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and chop apples.
- In small skillet melt butter.
- Saute 1/2 of the apples in the butter with the sugar and the cinnamon until tender but not mushy.
- Remove from heat and add uncooked apples, mixing well.
- Place about 1/2 to 3/4 cups of mixture on one side of each wrap.
- Fold over, then fold the sides in on top, then roll up.
- Press down slightly and cut at an angle in half.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and garnish with fresh mint and serve with a good quality vanilla ice cream if desired.