Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came about when I was fooling around with an apple one day. I tried this once, and had others sample it, and the reaction I got was great. This is a relatviely fast and tasty little treat that I can imagine would be perfect for small gatherings or just something for yourself at home.
- First, core the apple.
- After the apple is cored, separate the pieces into two equal groups (if your corer makes 6 slices, separate them into groups of 3 pieces each, etc).
- Chop the pieces of one group into 1/4ths.
- Slice off the skin from each little piece, and keep the skin.
- Mix 3/4 of the chopped up pieces of apple with the sugar and water in a blender.
- On its highest setting, blend the mixture for about 1 second.
- In a small bowl, place the other 1/4 of the chopped up pieces at the bottom of the bowl.
- Pour half of the apple mush evenly over the pieces.
- Chop the rest of the other group into very tiny pieces.
- Put these tiny pieces on top of the mush, and then pour the rest of the mush on top of them.
- On top of the bowl, line the top layer of mush with the apple skin pieces you saved from before.
- In the middle of the top of the mush, pour the cinnamon evenly.
- Optional- Microwave on high for 20 seconds.
- Enjoy your cinnamon apple delight!