Recipe by lemoncurd
It sounds delicious, but I might never know for sure since we don't get frozen concentrates.
Top Review by COOKGIRl
This spread should be banned as an illegal substance. We tried this on slices of toasted orange/walnut/cranberry bread! Mmmm! Nice and creamy but not overly, sickenly buttery. Tip: if you can't find frozen apple juice concentrate where you live, you could substitute by adding a very small amount of regular bottled apple juice or apple cider instead or apple butter??. (Just a thought...) This would be so good as dip for sliced apples and other fruit! Zero the Kitty also gives this recipe 5 stars! ;)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl cream butter and cream cheese together, until just incorporated.
- Add sugar and cinnamon and beat till blended.
- Add frozen apple juice concentrate and beat till smooth.
- Keep refrigerated. For easier spreading serve at room temperature.
- Serve as a sweet dip with cookies and crackers or as a spread on muffins and sweet bread.