Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
It sounds delicious, but I might never know for sure since we don't get frozen concentrates.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a medium bowl cream butter and cream cheese together, until just incorporated.
- Add sugar and cinnamon and beat till blended.
- Add frozen apple juice concentrate and beat till smooth.
- Keep refrigerated. For easier spreading serve at room temperature.
- Serve as a sweet dip with cookies and crackers or as a spread on muffins and sweet bread.
This spread should be banned as an illegal substance. We tried this on slices of toasted orange/walnut/cranberry bread! Mmmm! Nice and creamy but not overly, sickenly buttery. Tip: if you can't find frozen apple juice concentrate where you live, you could substitute by adding a very small amount of regular bottled apple juice or apple cider instead or apple butter??. (Just a thought...) This would be so good as dip for sliced apples and other fruit! Zero the Kitty also gives this recipe 5 stars! ;)
This is so Good!! I never thought I could become addicted...I am officially addicted to this spread!!! My family LOVES it and is begging for the recipe! I did use the frozen apple juice concentrate.