Recipe by josamky1063
Red Hot fans here's a recipe for you. Don't let the prep or cook time keep you from this recipe. The hours are for chilling no cooking.
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes sugar-free cherry gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1⁄4 cup cinnamon red-hot candies
- 2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1 firm banana, diced
- 1⁄2 apple, peeled and diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve red hots and Jell-O in the boiling water.
- Add applesauce and stir until well combined.
- Pour into a 9x13 pan (or 3 quart dish) and chill until cool and syrupy (about 45 minutes).
- Stir in apple and banana.
- Chill another 3 - 4 hours, or until firm.