Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A very easy to make recipe. This recipe was stolen from Cooks.com. I made mine with the fresh chopped apples rather than the canned.
- Wipe a 10 inch Bundt pan well with shortening or oil. Sprinkle with nuts. Set aside.
- Combine cake mix, 1/3 cup vegetable or peanut oil, pudding mix, water, and eggs, beating for 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Pour 1/3 batter into prepared pan, sprinkle 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon over batter. Spread half of the can of apples. Pour 1/3 more batter into pan. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon over batter. Spread the second half of the apples. Cover with the remaining batter.
- Bake at 350°F for 50-60 minutes until cake tests done when toothpick inserted in center. Cool 25 minutes on a rack then remove cake from pan and cool completely.
- Note: Two cups fresh pared apples, diced, dusted with flour may be substituted for the canned apples.