- 2 medium granny smith apples
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1 medium orange
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel, core and slice apples (cut in half crosswise).
- Unroll dough, separate at perforations for form 12 strips.
- Place 3-4 apple slices at the end of each strip and roll up.
- Arrange in a deep dish.
- Zest orange to measure 1 teaspoon.
- Juice orange to measure 1/3 cup of juice.
- Pour juice into bottom of pan, but not over the bundles.
- Brush melted butter over bundles.
- Mix zest, sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over bundles.
- Bake 25- 30 minutes until brown.