1/2 Photos of Cinnamon and Whole Wheat Banana Bread
This is a delicious banana bread that is not too sweet. Carry a copy of the recipe if you take the bread with you anywhere, because people always ask for it. Using whole wheat pastry flour gives this a ligher texture than regular whole wheat flour. This mix also make great muffins. Bake around 20 mins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees, grease 9x5x3 loaf pan.
- 2Beat oil an sugar together.
- 3Add eggs, mix, add bananas, mix.
- 4Stir together dry ingredients, add alternately with hot water.
- 5Mix just until smooth, then stir in nuts.
- 6Bake 55 - 60 mins, cool for 20 mins before slicing (if you can wait).
- 7Tastes delicious toasted,freezes well.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon and Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.9
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 260.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 5.1 g