1/1 Photo of Cinnamon and Raisin Bread
3 hrs 10 mins
This recipe is from the recipe leaflet that came with my bread machine. I increased the cinnamon by 1 teaspoon, the raisins by 1 tablespoon and added the orange zest to give it more flavor, but feel free to adjust it to your own taste (I just like the flavor of cinnamon) This recipe uses fast acting yeast because it is made using the rapid cycle. Leftover slices are great for making French toast. Ignore the cooking time I have given, it can be different with your machine setting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put everything in your bread bucket in the order given, except for the raisins.
- 2Place the bucket in the machine.
- 3Bake on the fruit/nut rapid setting.
- 4Add the raisins at the beep.
- 5This makes a 1-½ lb loaf, my leaflet says not to try to make this a 2 lb loaf, it will be too big and escape from the bread maker.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon and Raisin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (733 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1875.0
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 216.0 mg
- Sodium 2534.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 355.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.4 g
- Sugars 56.5 g
- Protein 56.3 g