- 2 cups water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tea bag (I use Lipton strong black tea)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour water, cinnamon, and cloves into a pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add a tea bag and let steep at a lower heat until desired strength is reached. I usually wait 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1 teaspoons lemon juice and sugar. More or less lemon juice may be needed depending on the concentration. The kind I use is pretty strong, so I only use a teaspoons Use less sugar or substitute depending on your preference.
- Remove from pan and heat and pour into cups. Cool and serve with ice for an ice tea.