Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From today's Weekend magazine, Foodcourt column, this week on "Recipes for weight watchers". I'm going to try this substituting the low-fat cream cheese with low-fat yoghurt because I love the latter:)
- 3 cups green seedless grapes, washed
- 3 cups honeydew melon, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 cups cantaloupe, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 cups watermelon, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cups raspberries or 2 cups strawberries, washed and halved
- 2 cups low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey, to taste
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon, powdered
- 4 tablespoons low-fat milk
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, except the fruit.
- Add fruits and toss to coat.
- Serve chilled.