Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the November 2006 issue of Bon Appetit magazine.
Make and share this Cinnamon and Clove Cranberry Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cranberries, sugar, water, orange peel and kosher salt in a heavy medium saucepan.
- Add cinnamon, allspice, cloves, and nutmeg.
- Bring to boil, stirring often.
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer until most of cranberries burst, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer sauce to medium bowl.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Stir in ginger. Cover and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Can be prepared 1 week ahead; keep refrigerated.