Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a simple low carb nut snack.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- Melt butter in a pan over medium-high heat on stove top.
- Add all the other ingredients and stir gently.
- Saute for about 2 minutes (or until a little crispy).
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
I used 1 cup of pecans cuz I didn't have any almonds but but these we're really good..
I found this to be easy & yummy! I don't like almonds so I only used 1/4 cup chopped pecans. I used 3/4 tsp light Country Crock spread butter & probably a little more cinn than called for. Looking forward to sprinkling some on my low carb vanilla yogurt!