Cinnamon Almond Crumb Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Grease a 10-inch tube pan. Line the bottom with a disk of parchment paper.
- For the topping, combine the flour, sugars, cinnamon, butter and salt in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade. Processes until all the ingredients are well combined. The mixture will resemble fine moist crumbs.
- For the cake batter, beat the Almond Paste with the sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer until well combined, approximately 2 minutes. Add the butter and beat until fluffy. Beat in the eggs. Scrape the bowl then stir in the milk. Fold in the baking powder, flour and vanilla.
- Spread the batter into the pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out dry, approximately 50 to 60 minute. Cool on a rack then unmold.
- Dust with powdered sugar before serving.