Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a copycat recipe I found on the internet.
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups crushed ice
- 4 ounces frozen strawberries
- 4 large strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup hershey's strawberry syrup
- Combine the water and sugar in a cup and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add this sugar syrup to other ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high speed until the drink is smooth. Serve in two 16-ounce glasses.
YUMMMYYYY!! This was so easy and good. I made this as an afternoon snack for my 5 kids. They absolutely loved it and asked for it every day. I did cut back some on the sugar. I thought that the strawberry syrup would be sweet enough and it was. This will definately be made often at my house.