1/3 Photos of Cinnabon Roll Spiral Cookies!!!
Delicious spiral cookies that taste like a cinnamon roll!! Fun to make!! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml Butter Flavor Crisco
- 236.59 ml firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 14.79 ml vanilla
- 709.77 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 6.16 ml cinnamon
Inside cinnamon mixture
Outside cinnamon mixture
- 1For both cinnamon mixtures, mix (in separate bowls) well, set aside.
- 2For cookie dough, combine shortening and dark brown sugar in large bowl.
- 3Beat til well blended.
- 4Beat in eggs and vanilla til very well blended.
- 5Combine flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in small bowl.
- 6Add to creamed mixture, mix well.
- 7Turn dough onto sheet of waxed paper and spread/pat out to a 9x7" rectangle.
- 8Sprinkle evenly with Inside cinnamon mixture.
- 9Roll up jelly-roll style into a log.
- 10Dust all sides with Outside cinnamon mixture.
- 11Wrap tightly with plastic wrap.
- 12Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 13Heat oven to 375º, spray cookie sheets with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- 14Cut cold log into about 1/4" slices. It's ok if you can't slice that thin.
- 15Bake for 8 minutes or til lightly browned on top.
- 16Cool on cookie sheets for 4 minutes.
- 17Then remove from cookie sheets, and cool the rest of the way on wire racks.
- 18When cool, mix glaze ingredients well using as much or little milk as needed for a thick yet pipeable consistency.
- 19Pipe glaze over each cookie.
- 21Be careful when rolling this dough. If it starts to crack, smooth them. Roll slowly.
- 22Also, I found it easier when you slice them, let the slice rest on the knife when moving them to the cookie sheet. If they fall apart a bit, don't fret, just push them back together! They bake up just fine!
- 23Makes 3-4 dozen.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnabon Roll Spiral Cookies!!!
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.0
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 46.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g