Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
I LOVE playing and experimenting with my espresso machine! Came up with this new concoction this morning!! And BOY does it taste just like a Cinnabon roll!!!! I was in cappuccino HEAVEN!!!! ENJOY!! :)
- 5 ounces steamed milk, approximately (reserve 2-3 tablespoons froth from steamed milk)
- 1⁄2 ounce torani caramel sauce, one good pump's worth to make 1/2 oz
- 1⁄2 ounce torani white chocolate sauce, one good pump's worth to make 1/2 oz
- 3⁄4 ounce torani brown sugar cinnamon syrup
- 1 1⁄2 ounces brewed espresso, one shot
- whipped cream
- white chocolate curls, optional but soooo good (optional)
- Steam and froth milk to 160 degrees. Set aside.
- In small 8 oz. cup, add sauces, syrup and espresso. Stir to mix.
- Add steamed milk. Stir to mix.
- Fold in some froth to make it extra creamy.
- Top with whipped cream and white chocolate curls. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
This was nice but too sweet even for a big ol sweet tooth like me. I would cut the syrups and increase the espresso next time for my personal tastes. Made for ZWT 4.
O.M.G. Wildflour - You hit the jackpot with this one. I had to sub in dulce de leche for the caramel, but it still turned out really well. This will be my go-to drink when I need to have a special treat. Thanks for posting !! I also doubled this with no problem, as I have a 24 oz mug.