Found this on recipegoldmine.com and LOVE it! The ingredients are similar to other cinnabon copycats on this site, but this is simplified by using the bread machine. Hope you enjoy it as much as me and my family!(=
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 59.14 ml water
- 36.97 ml vanilla instant pudding mix (about 1/2 package of pudding)
- 236.59 ml milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 946.36 ml bread flour
- 12.32 ml yeast
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 59.14 ml chopped walnuts (optional)
- 59.14 ml raisins (optional)
- 113.39 g cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml butter, softened
- 354.88 ml confectioners' sugar
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 7.39 ml milk
- Roll: Place ingredients in the machine following manufacturer's instructions and set for dough cycle.
- After completion of cycle, remove from machine and roll out to 17x10-inch rectangle.
- Filling: Mix together brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread softened butter over dough and sprinkle brown sugar/cinnnamon mixture over the top.
- Roll tightly from long end, pinching edges closed when finished.
- Slice into sizes of your choice (I usually get 12 rolls from this).
- Place on greased cookie sheet and let rise until doubled.
- Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes, until golden-DO NOT OVERBAKE!
- Frosting: Mix together and spread over hot rolls.