This is a cover recipe for Cinnabon's World Famous Cinnamon Rolls. I have made some adjustments to the recipe. They taste just like Cinnabon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package fast rising yeast
- 1 cup warm milk (105 to 110 F)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter (Melted)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1Rolls: In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in the warm milk. Stir. Add the sugar. Stir. Add the melted butter, salt and eggs. Stir well. Gradually add the flour and mix well.
- 2Knead the dough about 5 – 10 minutes. Form into a ball. Lightly dust the dough with flour. Place dough in a bowl, cover it with a damp towel and let it rise in a warm place for about an hour or until doubled in size.
- 3Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
- 4Roll the dough on lightly floured surface with a rolling pin. Roll flat until about ¼ inch thick, approximately 21 inches long, 16 inches wide.
- 5Filling: Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Spread softened butter over the entire surface of the dough. Sprinkle cinnamon and brown sugar mixture even over the dough. Spread with your hands until dough is completely covered with the mixture. Roll the dough up as tightly as possible. You should get about 3 – 5 rings. Cut dough into 1 ¾ inch slices. Place slices into 9 x 13 pans lined with parchment paper. You can only do 6 in each pan. Let rise for about a half hour.
- 6Icing: Blend softened butter and cream cheese in a bowl. Add the vanilla, whole milk. Blend. Gradually add the powdered sugar until icing is smooth and fluffy. Place in refrigerator until you are ready to spread it on the cinnamon rolls.
- 7Bake cinnamon rolls for about 10 minutes. Watch them as some ovens cook quicker than others. They will be golden brown when they are done. Let them cool about 10 minutes, then coat them generously with icing. If you are making them the day before you serve them, let them cool completely and then spread the icing on. Heat the cinnamon roll for about 15 – 20 seconds in the microwave.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.3
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 76.5 mg
- Sodium 362.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 41.2 g
- Protein 6.8 g