1/5 Photos of Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
this is a top secret recipe..have not made them myself yet..but plan to
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 ounce) package yeast
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1to prepare the rolls.dissolve yeast in warm milk in large bowl.
- 2add the sugar, margarine, salt, eggs, and flour.mix well.
- 3knead dough into large ball.
- 4using your hands dusted lightly with flour.
- 5put in bowl, cover and let rise in warm place about 1 hour or doubled.
- 6Roll the dough out on lightly floured surface.
- 7roll the dough flat.
- 8about 21" long and 16" wide.
- 9preheat oven to 400°F.
- 10combine filling ingredients and spread over dough.
- 11roll up from long side.
- 12cut with dental floss and place 6 at a time in lightly greased pan.
- 13Bake for 10 minutes or lightly browned.
- 14combine icing ingredients and coat each roll while still a little warm.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.5
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 39.0 mg
- Sodium 366.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 41.1 g
- Protein 7.4 g