Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The best cookies on the world!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup of packed dark brown sugar
- 2 -3 tablespoons vanilla
- 3 jumbo eggs
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 cups of quaker's instant oatmeal
- 24 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 15 ounces golden raisins
- 12 ounces craisins
- Do not use Non-Stick Pan, First Bowl must be big, You must watch cookie throughout baking (timing does not work), Do not let them cool on a pan, Do not use Pam or Non-Stick Product.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In first bowl add: white sugar, packed dark brown sugar, vanilla, jumbo eggs, and melted butter. Mix with a beater on high speed.
- In second bowl add: whole wheat flower, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Mix together with a spoon.
- Add the mixture in the second bowl to the mixture in the first bowl and mix together with beater.
- Mix in Quaker's Instant 1 Minute Oats.
- Once mixed together, add chocolate chips, raisins, and craisins and mix well.
- Scoop cookie mix onto non-stick cookie sheet, using heaping teaspoons as a guide.
- Watch cookies carefully. When the color slightly changes around the edge, cookies are done.
- Remove from oven and let stand for about a minute and a half.
- Gently, place cookies ontop a serving plate.