Recipe by Pinay0618
I found this recipe on the Smucker's website - and now I'm kinda anxious for the cold weather so I can give this a try. (Of course, I may not be able to hold out that long - it's chocolate and peanut butter!)
- 1⁄2 cup smucker's chocolate sundae syrup or 1⁄2 cup chocolate ice cream topping
- 1⁄2 cup jif creamy peanut butter
- ground cinnamon
- 4 cups milk
- marshmallow cream or whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- WHISK chocolate topping, peanut butter, cinnamon and milk in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, until the chocolate milk begins to steam and mixture is well blended.
- REMOVE from heat. Ladle the hot chocolate into serving cups. Top with marshmallows or whipped cream. Serve immediately.