Recipe by Hearts41
This is a recipe i made for church tonight and it turned out good and i think its a little healthly especially if you use fat free cheese and maybe a low fat sausage.
- 26 ounces vodka, sauce
- 12 ounces whole wheat pasta
- 1 lb ground Italian sausage
- 8 ounces Italian cheese blend
- parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- dry basil leaves
- ground cumin
- Mrs. Dash tomato basil garlic seasoning
- crushed red pepper flakes
- McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry sausage with spices (using to your liking).
- cook pasta according to directions on box.
- drain pasta and sausage and add together and mix in the Italian cheese. heat vodka sauce and mix with pasta and sausage and pour out into a dish and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.