Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Hearty soup that's quick and easy to put together after a long day. My darling DIL's recipe.
Make and share this Cindy's Tortellini Sausage Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Brown sausage and drain.
- Add tomatoes, beans, broth and water.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and add tortellini.
- Cook tortellini in soup until done, about 15 to 20 minute.
- Serve with freshly shredded Parmesan cheese and a nice warm loaf of crusty Italian bread.