Hearty soup that's quick and easy to put together after a long day. My darling DIL's recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown sausage and drain.
- 2Add tomatoes, beans, broth and water.
- 3Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Bring to a boil, reduce heat and add tortellini.
- 5Cook tortellini in soup until done, about 15 to 20 minute.
- 6Serve with freshly shredded Parmesan cheese and a nice warm loaf of crusty Italian bread.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cindy's Tortellini Sausage Soup
Serving Size: 1 (459 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.0
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 62.9 mg
- Sodium 1612.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 24.8 g