Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Hearty soup that's quick and easy to put together after a long day. My darling DIL's recipe.
Make and share this Cindy's Tortellini Sausage Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb Italian sausage, hot
- 1 (28 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian cut green beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (10 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- salt and pepper
- Brown sausage and drain.
- Add tomatoes, beans, broth and water.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and add tortellini.
- Cook tortellini in soup until done, about 15 to 20 minute.
- Serve with freshly shredded Parmesan cheese and a nice warm loaf of crusty Italian bread.