Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe from the local paper. They listed recipes from the wives of different college football coaches. This is very tasty and has the perfect amount of sweet. Someone brought this to a party we had and everyone gobbled it up and asked for the recipe. The recipe may be doubled or tripled for parties. Just be sure to use separate cookie sheets for each batch.
- 1 lb white chocolate baking square
- 1 1⁄4 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 1⁄4 cups Cap'n Crunch cereal
- 1 1⁄4 cups pretzel sticks (broken into small pieces)
- 1 1⁄4 cups cashews
- Melt white chocolate.
- Once melted, mix with other ingredients.
- Pour onto wax paper lined cookie sheet and put in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Take out and break into smaller pieces.