Recipe by startnover
I looked through the sausage ball recipes here and this one is just little different, so I'm posting it so I do not lose it.
Top Review by Possumstew
This was so yummy! I made my own Bisquick Clone (http://www.recipezaar.com/12648), and it worked really well! I think I might up the Bisquick amount just a bit though, just because I've had these before, and they had more of a biscuity texture that I liked. But it was super easy to throw together. I served them for dinner, because I had the sausage, and wanted something different. They would also be really great finger foods for a party or any kind of get together! Thanks for posting them!
- 1 lb hot Jimmy Dean sausage
- 1 lb Jimmy Dean sausage
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 3⁄4 cups Bisquick
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix all ingredients together with your hands till well incorporated.
- Roll into balls about the size of a walnut.
- I place the balls on a broiler pan so the grease drips down away from the sausage.
- Cook till golden brown approx 10-15 minutes.
- The amounts will vary depending on size of balls you make, 30-40.