I looked through the sausage ball recipes here and this one is just little different, so I'm posting it so I do not lose it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Mix all ingredients together with your hands till well incorporated.
- 3Roll into balls about the size of a walnut.
- 4I place the balls on a broiler pan so the grease drips down away from the sausage.
- 5Cook till golden brown approx 10-15 minutes.
- 6The amounts will vary depending on size of balls you make, 30-40.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cindy's Sausage Balls
Serving Size: 1 (1358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.1
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 284.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 4.9 g