3 hrs 5 mins
This fruit salad is so good and easy to make I always take it to potlucks and family dinners, thus it has become known as "Cindy's Salad." Some feel it is more of a 'fluffy' dessert rather than a side dish, but can be served either way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups water
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package cook and serve tapioca pudding (not instant, I can only ever find Jell-o brand)
- 1 (15 ounce) can drained mandarin oranges
- 1 (8 ounce) can drained crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed
- 1In saucepan, bring water to boil.
- 2Whisk in gelatin and pudding mixes; return to boil, stirring constantly.
- 3Boil for 1 minute.
- 4Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- 5Fold in oranges, pineapple and whipped topping.
- 6Transfer to serving bowl.
- 7Cover and let refrigerate for 2 hours to firm up.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cindy's Salad
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.0
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 321.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 39.7 g
- Protein 2.3 g