Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such a kid pleaser! Use as dessert or a sweet side salad.
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts or 1⁄2 cup nuts
- Mix well and chill for two hours.
I can't believe this didn't already have a 5-star rating...it is such a good salad...It is fast and delicious and good to bring as a dish to pass...SharonP.
This was so fast and easy to put together. Everyone had a second helping. I did add 1/3 cup coconut. Thanks.
My friend's mother-in-law makes this for the holidays every year. She adds coconut with the chopped nuts and marshmallows. Normally I don't care for instant pudding, but this salad is really good!