Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A very easy recipe. Prepare it the night before. Let it rise overnight and bake in the morning for 30 minutes.
- Butter tube pan.
- Add nuts and raisins as preferred to bottom of tube pan.
- Open package of frozen rolls and add cinnamon and white sugar.
- Shake package to coat rolls.
- Empty package of rolls into tube pan.
- Spread evenly in tube pan.
- Sprinkle vanilla pudding on top of coated rolls.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top of vanilla pudding.
- Drizzle butter over brown sugar.
- Place in cold oven over night and let rise.
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Flip tube pan to remove rolls.
Made this and forgot to review it. YUM!! This was a huge hit! I made this when my girlfriends were here and everyone loved it! I wanted one that used the bread dough as it seems a little more healthy! :) Note: it specifies to use 18 rolls, more than that and it will rise to overflowing! I have also used frozen cinnamon rolls for a change and it is wonderful! I do chop them in quarters for more pull-apartness. thaks!
I would just like to note; be cautious of how long you have it sitting out to rise, i did all night and woke up with it so big it was falling out and on the counter in the kitchen! Still delicious just something to watch out for!!
GREAT! I love the frozen bread dough instead of the instant biscuit dough. This is just perfect...delicious!