Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great recipe for decorating! Both children and adults love these. Please note preparation time includes required chilling.
- 2⁄3 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 4 teaspoons milk
- 2 cups flour
- Beat eggs, sugar, and butter well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Chill dough at least 1 hour.
- Roll out and cut into shapes.
- Bake at 350° for approximately 10 minutes.
- Easy decorating hint: Sprinkle with colored sugar before baking.