1/1 Photo of Cindy's Jumbo Sugar Cookies
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Great recipe for decorating! Both children and adults love these. Please note preparation time includes required chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs, sugar, and butter well.
- 2Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 3Chill dough at least 1 hour.
- 4Roll out and cut into shapes.
- 5Bake at 350° for approximately 10 minutes.
- 6Easy decorating hint: Sprinkle with colored sugar before baking.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cindy's Jumbo Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (633 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.3
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 86.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g