Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A delicious, sweet, dense cake. Great for pound cake.
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 4 eggs
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk
- to taste vanilla flavoring
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour pan.
- Cream eggs and sugar together.
- Cut butter into chunks and put in milk.
- Microwave milk until butter is melted.
- Combine flour with eggs and sugar. Beat in milk mixture.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- For Cindy's icing, mix 1 pint of whipping cream with 1 cup of sugar and vanilla. Beat.