Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have several shepherds pies that I make, but this is my favorite...great comfort food on a cool day.. and your in a rush..I use Bob Evans Cheddar Mashed Potatoes already prepared and found in the meat section usually at the supermarket...Just heat up and put on top
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 3 (10 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 32 ounces already prepared cheddar mashed potatoes
- Cook ground beef, drain and crumble meat.
- Cook frozen vegetables according to directions.
- Add vegetables, soups, seasonings to meat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish.
- Warm up potatoes and put on top.
- Dot butter on top and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 350 degrees in oven for 20 to 25 minutes until bubbly and potatoes have started to brown.
- Serve -- .