Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an old recipe I got out of Southern Living years ago. I make this often...
- 1 lb fresh lump crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 1 (9 ounce) package fettuccine, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg (optional) or 1 pinch red pepper (optional)
- Drain crabmeat, removing any bits of shell.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add pressed garlic and saute until tender.
- Stir in half and half and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 to 7 minues or until mixture is thickened.
- Add crabmeat, hot cooked pasta, parmesan cheese, chopped parsley and pepper, tossing gently. Serve immediately.