Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy. Serve cold.
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 (14 ounce) can corn (drained)
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes (or diced)
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- onion (optional)
- green pepper (optional)
- red pepper (optional)
- Mix it all together and serve cold.
Yum - great bean salad! I did add the optional red and green pepper and thought it was great with this. I used homemade salsa (spicy) which gave this a nice kick. Colorful and tasty - thanks for sharing the recipe!