Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A friend made this dip for a holiday party, and I like it so much better than previous artichoke dips I've tasted.
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped black olives
- 2 tablespoons diced seeded tomatoes
- additional chopped black olives
- additional diced seeded tomatoes
- Heat over to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients. Spoon into a pie plate or baking dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with olives and tomatoes.