Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe comes from the Sommersizing discussion group at www.suzannesomers.com. The poster is Cindybobo. Great recipe, perfect for breakfast, even on the go (I take mine to work and then heat it up in the microwave).
- green chilies or jalapeno (Canned or jarred, diced or sliced)
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Mix the eggs and cheeses well.
- Place peppers of your choice (green chilies, jalapenos, etc.) in bottom of buttered 8 x 8 pan.
- Add the cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes, then 250 F for 30 minutes more.
What can I say Mirj? Another great "legal" recipe! I added some chopped fresh shrooms, garlic, and green pepper. Cut into squares, this is like little portable omletts! Thanks for posting this, I will make it often!
This receipe is great. The only problem was it was not enough for a family of five, had to double recipe. Thanks.
Great for taking to work! Recipe didn't say how many peppers to put in, so next time I will put more (I was scared the first time!)