Recipe by senseicheryl
I saw this recipe at my nail salon this morning in a Family Circle Magazine. VOILA! It's also on the www.familycircle.com website! The magazine indicated that it's actually a Hershey's recipe.
Top Review by JeneJ
These are a major hit in our family since the first time my daughter made them. We have substituted Splenda sugar and brown sugar which has brought the calories and sugar content down considerably and everyone thinks they taste so much better with the substitutes.
- 177.44 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 177.44 ml granulated sugar
- 177.44 ml brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 295.73 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml salt
- 709.77 ml rolled oats
- 395.10 ml butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F
- In a large bowl beat the butter or margarine, granulated sugar and brown sugar together. Add the eggs and vanilla, beating well.
- In a medium-size bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture; stir until blended. Stir in oats and butterscotch chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until the edges begin to brown. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.