This is a quick version of Chicken Pesto that tastes pretty good. My son asks for it so that's a plus. Limited ingredients and a fast cook time makes it great for week nights.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Saute the onions & red pepper in olive oil until the onions are caramelized.
- 22. Fry your Chicken Cutlets in pan with olive oil until cooked.
- 32. In a baking pan sprinkle 2 tablespoons olive oil on the bottom of the pan.
- 43. Place the cooked breaded chicken cutlets on in the pan.
- 54. Put the caramelized onions/red pepper on top of the chicken cutlets.
- 65. Put the Pesto sauce on top of the chicken cutlets
- 76. Top each cutlet with provolone cheese.
- 8Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cindi's Quick Chicken Pesto (A Weeknight Quick & Easy Dish)
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.4
- Calories from Fat 378
- Total Fat 42.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 38.6 mg
- Sodium 494.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breaded chicken cutlets