Recipe by Lvs2Cook
If you have been lucky enough to get a coveted reservation at Walt Disney World's restaurant Cinderella's Royal Table, you know how yummy these potatoes are!
- 4 cups potatoes, diced and cooked
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dice and cook the potatoes. Dice onions.
- In a large skillet, melt butter; add diced onion and saute.
- Add bacon and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add flour and stir to make a paste; cook for 5 minutes.
- Add 3 cups milk. Stir until lumps are gone.
- Cook mixture 10 minutes and continue stirring.
- Add potatoes, cheese, garlic salt, white pepper and salt.
- Mix until cheese is melted.
- Put mixture into a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes or until hot and top is lightly browned.