Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Magically turn ordinary white bread into extraordinary tea crisps. Scrumptious.
Make and share this Cinderella Crisps recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Trim crusts from bread.
- Cut each piece of bread into 4 strips.
- With 2 forks, roll bread strips in milk, coating all sides.
- Roll bread in coconut and place on a well greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8- 10 minutes.
- Remove at once from cookie sheet.
A little bit fiddly to make (my bread kept breaking off) but still a very tasty easy snack!
Quick and very easy.My daughter(6 yrs.)loves the name of this recipe.I found that if you freeze the bread slightly it is much easier to work with.Thanks for making our "tea time"a little more fun!
Made these with our niece while on vacation. She loved these, and took them home for her family to have. They are sweet. Husband loved them. This will be a great way to use bread before stale date.