Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Brownie crust, peanut butter and cream cheese filling, this is really a fairy-tale cheesecake!
Make and share this Cinderella Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- For the crust-----------.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- Dust with flour.
- Melt unsweetened chocolate and butter in small saucepan over low heat.
- Beat eggs and sugar in medium bowl until slowly dissolving ribbon forms when beater are lifted, about 4 minutes.
- Beat in melted chocolate mixture, vanilla, and chopped chocolate.
- Add flour and baking powder.
- Mix until just blended--do not overbeat.
- Spread 1 cup brownie batter over bottom of pan.
- Bake until firm, about 17 minutes.
- Cool baked crust in freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Maintain oven temperature.
- For the filling---------.
- Blend cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs and sour cream.
- Add peanut butter and flour.
- Using small knife, spread remaining brownie batter around the sides of the pan, sealing batter to bottom crust.
- Pour in filling, which will not be as high as brownie batter.
- Bake until center of cheesecake is gently set and brownie sides have fallen to form a ring around the filling.
- (About 50 minutes) For topping---------.
- Blend sour cream and sugar.
- Spread on top of cheesecake to within 3/4 inch of edge.
- Bake cheesecake 3 more minutes.
Excellent tasting. Will be the main cheesecake at my sisters wedding - topped with whipped cream icing. We did use 2 ounces of unsweetened chocolate and 1 ounce of semi-sweet chocolate in the melted chocolate because my sister felt the crust was too bitter.
I made this for my parents and they absolutely loved it. What little I had (which wasn't much!) tasted good.