Recipe by Ohmikeghod
Here's a marinade to celebrate by! For your Bistecas or pollo, even your hamburguesas. (Steaks, Chicken, or hamburgers).
- 3 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients into a small bowl.
- Add to steaks or chicke in refrigerator baggies.
- marinate for at least one hour in the refrigerator,.
- If making Hamburgers, add the entire marinade to 1 lb of hamburger meat. Mix well before making patties.