Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a marinade to celebrate by! For your Bistecas or pollo, even your hamburguesas. (Steaks, Chicken, or hamburgers).
- 3 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- Put all ingredients into a small bowl.
- Add to steaks or chicke in refrigerator baggies.
- marinate for at least one hour in the refrigerator,.
- If making Hamburgers, add the entire marinade to 1 lb of hamburger meat. Mix well before making patties.
Great marinade. I used it to make carne asada and everyone raved about it even my husband who thinks his rubs are the best haha. Thank you
Great recipe, Ohmikeghod. Anything involving marinated food products and charming men, I'm all in. 5 stars! Made for Best of 2012 recipe tag.
Excellent tasting rub!! I followed it exactly and used on a boneless chicken breast and refrigerated it for an hour. I will definitely make this one again!! Made for Fall PAC 2012.