1/3 Photos of Cinco De Mayo Guacamole
Kozmic Blues's Note:
It's Cinco de Mayo, and I'm CRAVING guacamole... I totally threw this together on a whim, and I think it was one of the BEST I've ever made. Please note that I used my Penzey's Smokey Flavored Salt for the salt listed in the recipe. Plain old salt is ok too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice avacados in half, remove the pit, and scoop out the flesh with a spoon.
- 2Add lime juice and mash.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine, chunks are more than acceptable!
- 4Check for seasoning, and add more salt of needed.
- 5Cover bowl with saran wrap, pressed down to the very top of the guacamole to prevent from browning. Chill until ready to serve.
- 6Serve over tacos or burritos, or with tortilla chips!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinco De Mayo Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.3
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 240.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g