1/4 Photos of Cinco De Mayo Corn Salad
This is the ultimate hot weather salad. When you can get fresh corn use that! When the kids are not here to eat it we add the jalapenos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (16 ounce) bags frozen sweet corn (thawed)
- 2 large fresh tomatoes, roughly chopped (Creole) or 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 vidalia onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- salt and pepper (use Kosher or Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper for better flavor)
- 1Mix all ingredients and toss to blend.
- 2(Can be made 2 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature, tossing occasionally).
- 3Can also add chopped jicama, chopped green onions, chopped jalapeno, chopped red peppers, garlic… the possibilities are endless! Cha Cha Cha!
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinco De Mayo Corn Salad
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.4
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 9.5 g