- In a Dutch Oven over medium-high heat,
cook ground beef, stirring occasionally,
until browned (4 to 5 minutes).
- Drain off fat.
- Add onion and garlic; cooking until browned (2 to 3 minutes).
- Stir in the next 11 ingredients.
- Continue cooking until mixture comes to a boil (about 4 to 5 minutes).
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook 60 minutes; stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to pkg. directions; drain.
- To serve, divide spaghetti among bowls; spoon chili mixture over
- Top each bowl with desired amount of shredded cheddar cheese, and
chopped red onion.