Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy to make and my family loves it.
Make and share this Cincinnati Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (1 ounce) baker's unsweetened chocolate square
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) packagefrench's chili-o chili seasoning mix
- 8 ounces spaghetti, uncooked and broken in half
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained, rinsed and heated
- Cook pasta according to directions; drain and keep warm.
- Brown ground beef and onion in large saucepan over medium heat until beef is cooked, drain fat.
- Add water, tomato sauce, cinnamon, chocolate and chili mix to pan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered 10 minutes.
- Divide cooked pasta into 4 bowls. Top with ¼ of the chili mixture. Serve with toppings.