Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Okay...it's another cinnamon roll recipe! My daughter can't quite say Cinnamon so it comes out Cimanum! I made these tonight and they are so simple and so yummy! A must try...great recipe for a novice! This is from a Bridgford Frozen White Ready-Dough package.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough out to a somewhat rectangle 10"x12".
- Prepare a 12 muffin tin pan with cooking spray.
- Spread dough with about 2 TBS of the melted butter, coat well.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar, setting aside 2 TBS for use later.
- Sprinkle mixture over dough liberally.
- Begin with the longer side and roll like a jelly roll, tightly.
- Cut into 12 pieces.
- Place one spiral into the 12 cavity muffin pan.
- Brush tops with remaining butter and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cover and let rolls rise in the fridge overnight until they double. (I didn't do this part. I put them in the oven immediatly and they turned out great.).
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn out onto a rack to cool.
- To frost, mix 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar with 2 TBS milk or cream and 1 tsp vanilla. Drizzle onto rolls.