Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Cooking Light.
Make and share this Cilantro Turkey Burgers With Chipotle Ketchup recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Divide turkey mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/3-inch thick patty.
- Heat a large grill pan or nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over med-high heat.
- Add turkey patties to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove 1 to 2 chiles and 1 to 2 teaspoons adobo sauce from can; reserve remaining chiles/sauce for another use.
- Mince chiles; combine chiles, adobo sauce, and ketchup.
- Put 1 patty on the bottom half of each bun; top each patty with 1 tablespoon chipotle ketchup and 1 lettuce leaf.
- Cover with top buns.
These are soooo good and different grilled! I used freshly ground turkey breast rather than the ground turkey.
Great recipe! Instead of breadcrumbs, I substituted cooked rice. It makes the burger a little moister and I think it brings out the flavors a little more as well. Make sure the rice is cooled before you add.
Good! I could eat them without the sauce and the bun. Used 1 chipotle and 1 t of the sauce.